Want to share what’s in your nature?
Have a voice by letting others learn (& enjoy) from your wild nature sightings!
Report for Wild Nature News!
3 – Now 4 Ways to make a WiNN report
Adults want to Mentor your Youth? Learn how at a WiNN Workshops – see opportunities here
WiNN is a platform for youth to share engaging nature reports or stories. Children (& now ages 15+ to collegiate) will tell what spawns their wonder from frogs to a ferns, or bats to birds, or rocks to ridges it is their story. From these fresh voices a periodic news broadcast will be made highlighting the wild stories. Join us and WiNN!
How do I report for WiNN?:
- Create a story/report (to be published on the web). The story should contain Inquiry, Image, and Information on the subject or as WiNN calls it a “wild thing”.
- Inquiry = the question or issue of wonder that drew you to the story
- Image = drawing, photograph, video, or other artistic rendering of the “wild thing”
- Information = tell the story through your eyes, and teach the WiNN audience
- See the story formats & details here