Partners find WiNN resources here:
- What is Wild Nature News about?
- Who is E-Corps and what are they about?
- WiNN Mentor Workshops for adults and high school students
- Want a WiNN Crew site Visit?
- Request form & Details: https://wildnaturenews.org/about/crew-visits/
Links, How to Guides & Forms:
- Wild Thing Reports for ages 4 – 14
- How to Become a Production crew for WiNN News report build and submit a News Story – See the Lesson Plan Here – to send in your story.
- How to Share a sighting on FACEBOOK page
- Go to https://www.facebook.com/WildNatureNews/
- You must have a Facebook account and be logged in to post.
- Scroll down to Visitor Posts on the right of your screen and select Create Post – looks like this >>>
Make sure to include an inquiry, image and information on the sighting.