Do you have a Wild Place to report?
Does the place have native wildlife (Flora – plants &/or Fauna – animals) to share publically?
Use the 3 – I’s and tell submit a report inquiry, image, and information on the location.
- Inquire = the question or issue of wonder that drew you to the site
- Image = drawing, photograph, video, or other artistic rendering of the “wild place”
- Inform = tell the story through your eyes, and teach the WiNN audience
WiNN only publishes positive and informative reports so make sure to include these elements.
- Post on WiNN website by sending report via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or you may email the report to email@example.com
- Reports are normally posted within 24 hours of submission and may be featured in a WiNN periodic Broadcast.
See Updated Reports & examples here: https://wildnaturenews.org/category/wild-places/