What are your wild nature sightings to be reported?
Make A Report for Wild Nature News!
- Youth only ages 4 – 14 & now 15 to collegiate
- 4 Ways to Share a WiNN report
- Teachers & Youth Leaders Click here
WiNN is a platform for children to share engaging nature reports or stories. Children will tell what spawns their wonder from frogs to a ferns, or bats to birds, or rocks to ridges it is their story. From these fresh voices a periodic news broadcast will be made highlighting the wild stories. Join us and WiNN!
- Each story/report (to be published) must contain the 3 – I, inquiry, image, and information on the subject or as WiNN calls it a “wild thing”.
- Inquire = the question or issue of wonder that drew you to the story
- Image = drawing, photograph, video, or other artistic rendering of the “wild thing”
- Inform = tell the story through your eyes, and teach the WiNN audience
- You may go to our Wild Nature News iNaturalist page and enter your sighting. (Find Detailed lesson & instructions here – Ted Ed registration/account is required) 15+ visit here
- OR you may choose to post to the Wild Nature News website in our “A Wild Thang Category”. See a sample post here
- OR become a production crew for WiNN News report build and submit a News Story – See the Lesson Plan Here – to send in your story.
- OR Share on FACEBOOK page https://www.facebook.com/WildNatureNews/