For Ages 15 + to Collegiate,
Help wildlife conservation by sharing your wild nature sighting.
Tell our WiNN audience what engaged you with the wildlife, share your images and information.
Share on Wild Nature News!
Ages 15 – Collegiate learn more at a WiNN Workshop find upcoming dates here
What is WiNN?:
WiNN is a platform for you to share engaging nature reports or stories. Tell what spawns your wonder from frogs to a ferns, or bats to birds, or rocks to ridges it is their story. From these fresh voices a periodic news broadcast will be made highlighting the wild stories. Join us and WiNN!
How do I WiNN?:
- Each story/report (to be published) must contain the 3 – I, inquiry, image, and information on the subject or as WiNN calls it a “wild thing”.
- Inquiry = the question or issue of wonder that drew you to the story
- Image = drawing, photograph, video, or other artistic rendering of the “wild thing”
- Information = tell the story through your eyes, and teach the WiNN audience
3 Ways to Share a WiNN report
- You may go to our Wild Nature News 15+ iNaturalist page and enter your sighting. (Find Detailed lesson & instructions here – Ted Ed registration/account is required)
- Or you may choose to post to the Wild Nature News website in our “A Wild Thang Category”. See a sample post here
- Be a production crew for WiNN News report build and submit a News Story – details coming soon – to send in your story.